abyssswalker ® 26-Окт-2023 07:58
First of all, apologies for duplicating this topic, but for some reason the system won't let me respond to the first topic it creates. The message it gives me is "You cannot reply to topics in this forum"
" walcott_03 — after 20 hours [translate] 19-Oct-2023 11:00
abyssswalker, as I remember there still different alarms for different situations:
1. General Alarm: 7 short ringings of the bell followed by a long ring or using the ship horn signal of 7 short blasts followed by 1 long blast.
2. Abandon ship Alarm: General Alarm + Verbal order from Master on the public address system
3. Fire Alarm: continuous ringing of the ship’s bell or the continuous sounding of the ship’s horn.
4. MOB Alarm: 3 long rings / blasts"
unquote
thank you very much for your help friend!! Now, if possible, I would like to know in which publications the sounds of points 3 and 4 that you have mentioned are recommended.
As I have read, the sound in point 3 is the one emitted from the fire fighting system installed on board (panel), but I have not found in any publication how to emit the sound in case of a training exercise or if the fire is somewhere. where it does not have a fire sensor, so the sound will be emitted manually by whoever is close to the alarms. In point 4, to be honest, I have not found in which publication it appears that it is that way.
Thank you very much in advance for the help again.
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript