Language: english
Author: S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Shipbuilding Publishing House
ISBN: 5-7355-0669-2
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 555
Description: The material introduces the physical essence of the weding proccesses and the variety of its methods and methods of calculation, the technology of welding various tyes of steel, non-ferrous metals and alloys, surfacing methods.
The results of research in the field of welding are widely used, the experience and achievements of factories and shipyards are taken into acount, and the changes that have occured in the production of ship structures over the past 25 years are reflected.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Screenshots

Basics of ship structure Welding - Andreev.pdf

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Technology of Marine Vessels - Hull Structures - M.K.Glosman [1984, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Accident Prevention of Marine Internal Combustion Engines - I. V. Voznitsky, L. A. Ivanov [1971,…
Shipbuilding Technology - Welding of Ship Structures - V. N. Morozov [2011, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:03

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3