Year: 1993
Language: English
Author: V. I. Enin
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Publishing House Transport
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 209
Description: The principle of operation, characteristics and design are considered. Features of the elements of ship boiler installations, the fundamentals of the theory of the working process of a steam boiler, recommendations are given for calculating the main indicators of the working process, and a classification of ship steam consumers is given.
The tasks of technical operation of boiler plants are set out taking into account modern requirements for organizing the technical use and maintenance of ship equipment. Attention is drawn to the reasons for changes and methods for monitoring the technical condition of boiler plant elements.
The textbook is intended for cadets of ship mechanics departments of maritime academies; it can be used by ship mechanics and technical workers involved in
the operation and design of ship power plants.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Contents
01. Steam Consumers on Ship
02. Fuels for Marine Boilers
03. Boiler Fires
04. Boiler Heat Balance
05. Heat Transfer Processes in Boiler
06. Hydrodynamic Characteristics of Boilers
07. Designs of Boilers and their Elements
08. Material Strength of Boilers
09. Technical Conditions and Reliability of Boilers
10. Technical Use of Boiler Units
11. Water Modes of Boilers
12. Boiler Installation Maintenance

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [20 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Identification of Damage to the Elements of Ship Boiler Plants - N. I, Denisenko, I. I. Kostylev…
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Accident Prevention of Marine Internal Combustion Engines - I. V. Voznitsky, L. A. Ivanov [1971,…
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Practical Recommendations for Lubrications of Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
Basics of Welding Ship Structures - S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko [2006, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:07

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3