Year: 2024
Language: English
Author: Britannia P&I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Edition: 29 February 2024
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 9
Description: BSafe: Incident Case Study No.22 - Dragging Anchor Leading to Multiple Collisions.
A dragging anchor incident caused a general cargo ship to collide with two nearby ships, resulting in structural damage to all three ships. Fortunately, no pollution or loss of life was reported.
Reflecting on past events is recognised as an effective way of learning from experience in order to positively influence future behaviours. This will include some suggestions for possible controls that could have helped mitigate the risk by using our interpretation of a Hierarchy of Risk Controls.
Reflection is not just about reading an accident report or watching a case study video. It’s about examining the content and reviewing the sequence of events. It’s about analysing why it happened and “what it means to me” (Energy Institute), then relating the identified learning points to an individual’s personal situation and considering whether things can be done differently.

Contents

na

Screenshots

BSafe-Case-Study-22-Dragging-Anchor-Leading-to-Multiple-Collisions.pdf

Скачать [591 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

BSafe: Incident Case Studies - Britannia P&I Club [2020-2021, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Studies Nos 11 & 12 - Britannia P&I Club [2021, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Study No.18 (February) - Britannia P&I Club [2023, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Study No.19 (June) - Britannia P&I Club [2023, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Studies Nos 13-16 - Britannia P&I Club [2022, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Study No.17 - Britannia P&I Club [2022, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Studies Nos. 20 & 21 (August, November) - Britannia P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Risc Focus: Tugs and Barges - UK P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Carriage of Grain and Oilseed Cargoes | an Overview for the Maritime Sector - Britannia P&I Club…
Dragging Anchor Prevention - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3