A Naval Architect's Guide to Practical Economics

Year: 1991
Language: english
Author: Harry Benford
Genre: Textbook
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 134
Description: My purpose in writing this little book is to enable students of naval architecture to
unravel the mysteries of ship design economics with little or no help from the academic
staff. I was asked to provide such a guide, one that could be used by our students in one
course at each of three academic levels, namely sophomore, junior and senior years. Each
major topic is given its own chapter, and each chapter is accordingly divided into
beginning, intermediate, and advanced sections.
I recognize that there may be naval architects outside our own walls who want to
educate themselves in this subject. They, too, will find this book suited to their needs.
Whereas my intent is that our own students go through the book progressively at each of
the three levels, others may choose to master each chapter in its entirety before moving on
to the next.
You will find that learning each topic is made easy by the inclusion of numerical
examples. In addition, since true mastery requires that you do exercises, you will find
plenty of mental calisthentics on which you can strengthen your mind. I urge you to spend
time on the examples and also on the answers that I propose. A goodly proportion of the
knowledge I wish to share with you comes out in those answers.

Contents

Screenshots

A naval Architect's guide to practical economics.pdf

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Basic Ship Theory Volume 1 Hydrostatics and Strength- E. C. Tupper, K. J. Rawson [2001, PDF]
Naval Architecture for non naval architects - Harry Benford [1999, PDF] - Harry Benford [1999, PDF]
How to Fiberglass Boats - Ken Hankinson [1974, PDF]
Ship Resistance and Flow - Lars Larsson & Hoyte C. Raven [2010, PDF]
Marine Engineering - Roy L. Harrington [1992, PDF]
Celestial Navigation Exercise Book - Dominique F. Prinet [2015, PDF]
Naval Architecture Examples and Theory - Brian Baxter [1967, PDF]
The Captain's Notebook - F. M. Hedrick [1979, PDF]
English Grammar Exercises with answers - Part 5: Your quest towards C2 - Daniel B. Smith [2020, PDF]
Management Level Stability - B.J. Wardle [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3