gillnumil ® 02-Авг-2023 06:02

"At The End Of My Maritime Towline!" (Working On The Inland Waterway and Beyond! Book 3)

Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: David L. Cole
Edition: Kindle | 1st
ISBN: 978-1499183726
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 117
Description: This is a narrative of my life, and life choices that led me to my career in tugboats and towboats. It spans 71 years from playing in creeks with toy boats until I was walking the decks of the real thing. I have always had the desire to work on these boats as a career and it became my first love! I worked my way up from deckhand to relief wheelman, and finally Master of Towing Vessels. I have operated on five rivers, the Gulf of Mexico along Florida's west coast, and the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway. There is little I would trade my water time for. I have several publications available to provide guidance to anyone wanting to enter the marine towing industry too. If you choose to spend some time with my e-book I think you will enjoy it!

Contents

Screenshots

_At The End Of My Maritime Towline!_.pdf

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

So You Want to Be a Tugboat or a Towboat Mariner?: Towboat Careers!: Volume: Two - Capt. David L.…
So You Want to Be a Tugboat or a Towboat Mariner?: Towboat Careers!: Volume: One - Capt David L.…
1976: An Odyssey (Twelve Years in the Merchant Marine) - John Merriam [2020, PDF]
Sailing Wondertime - A Family Voyage from Seattle to New Zealand - Johnson S.D. [2018, EPUB]
Lighthouse Tender Service: A Tribute To People And Boats Working On The Great Lake - Brady Eschrich…
Great Lake Back To The Past: An Account Of Boats And Crews Serving In The U.S. Lighthouse Service:…
The Narrowboat Guide: A complete guide to choosing, designing and maintaining a narrowboat 2nd…
The Life and Times of a Merchant Sailor - The Archaeology and History of the Norwegian Ship…
Buying a great boat - Arthur Edmunds [2000, PDF]
Guide for Special Loading of Ore and Ore/Oil Carriers - ABS [2023, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:28

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3