Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Javeria Fahad
Publisher: Createspace Publishers
ISBN: 978-1723099328
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 85
Description: Drawing on her own experiences within her homeland Pakistan: Rowing Experience Year 2 provides an insider’s view of a sport unfamiliar to most of this biosphere’s population. It narrates a fresh sculling experience of an enthusiastic young rower, Javeria Fahad. We see how unaccompanied boating has brought such a change to Javeria’s life. This young teenager has expressed her emotions and enthusiasm, her ups and downs and her regattas in a mind blowing way.
Javeria further tells us how with the support of her family she has been able to achieve so much in her young life and will forever remain grateful to them for their support.
Her sense of humour has totally transformed her childhood experiences into an entertaining, moving and thoroughly thought provoking tale of our times disclosing secrets unknown to the world in an amazingly blunt manner.
The book explains many psychologically traumatic experiences faced by her, such as witnessing a chopped human hand in the murky Arabian Sea as well as trash snapping oars and damaging boats. It divulges the happy moments too when she wins medals in regattas. Despite all the politics that take place, Javeria does not stop till she achieves her goal. She does not let a few low down people distract her from doing what she is meant to. This book is full of excitement and drama yet some monotonous moments bound to happen while practicing.
Additional info: Prequel to the Memoir - Rowing Experience Year 1.

Contents

Screenshots

Rowing Experience Year 2 (Sports Memoir).pdf

Скачать [8 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Rowing Tales 2021: Stories About the Sport of Rowing - Rebecca Caroe [2021, PDF]
Rowing Tales 2019: Stories about Crew, Racing, Friendships, Triumphs and Disasters - Rebecca Caroe…
Titanic Survivor - The Sea In My Blood - Andrews C.A. [2012, EPUB]
Where the magic happens - Caspar Craven [2018, EPUB]
Sailing - Jeremy Evanc, Rod Heikell Tim Jeffery, Andy O'Grady [2007, PDF]
Single Scull Rowing for Beginners - A.L. Jenkins [2017, PDF]
Rough Passage to London: A Sea Captain's Tale - Robin Lloyd [2013]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
Pete Culler on Wooden Boats: The Master Craftsman's Collected Teachings on Boat Design,…
Rowing the Atlantic: Lessons Learned on the Open Ocean - Roz Savage [2009, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:00

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3