Language: english
Author: I. V. Voznitsky
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: St. Petersburg
Edition: 1st
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 113
Description: The book provides examples and analysis of the causes of damage and breakdown of diesel engines .
Additional info: Apology in advance for the quality. The original book was in russian language. I had to take screenshots of individual pages and then translate each page and then finally combine all the translated pages into the compiled book. Page 5 is missing in the original book. The original book in Russian language can be found here:

Сборник всех книг автора - Возницкий И.В. [1971 - 2008]

Автор: Возницкий И.В. и др. | Год выпуска: 1971 - 2008 | Язык: русский | Жанр: Библиотека судомеханика | Издательство: Моркнига, Транспорт и др.

Open released by 4ypa4ypsik

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Marine Diesel Engines and their Operation - I. V. Voznitsky, E. G. Mikheev [1990, PDF]
Hydraulics Training Course - Vol. 1 - Hydraulic Drive - Fundamentals and Components - H. Exener, R.…
Water Desalination Plants - V. C. Braznovsky [2005, PDF]
Manual for Refrigeration Practitioners - Patrick Jacquard, Serge Sandre [2002, PDF]
Ship Repair Technology - Pokudin VG, Vikhrov NM [2007, PDF]
Auxiliary Mechanisms and Ship Systems - Kornilov E.V, Boyko P.V, Golofastov E.I [2009, PDF]
Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Practice of Use of Marine Fuels on Vessels - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Practical Recommendations for Lubrications of Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:14

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3