Year: 2023
Language: english
Author: NorthStandard
Genre: Textbook
Edition: Version 2.1 – 22 May 2023
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 47
Description: Sanctions are an ever more popular tool used by the United Nations, the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and individual states as a means of achieving foreign and economic policy goals.
This focus on the maritime and insurance industries means that sanctions will inevitably affect your day-to-day business. The consequences of non-compliance can be severe. It is essential that you understand the risks and put in place measures to reduce and manage those risks.
This Guidance sets out the standards and procedures for sanctions compliance. Compliance with sanctions is important – both for the protection of the Club and the individual Members’ organisations. The aim of this Guidance is to be an aid in understanding and complying with applicable sanctions.

Contents

na

Screenshots

Sanctions_a Guide to Owners and Charterers 2023.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Sanctions | A Guide to Owners and Charterers - North P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
UK P&I - Rules 2023 - UK P&I [2023, PDF]
Port State Jurisdiction and the Regulation of International Merchant Shipping - Bevan Marten [2014,…
Admiralty Notices to Mariner NP 100 - United Kingdom Hydrographic Office [2004, PDF]
Inland Waterway Transport (The European Legal Framework) - Massimiliano Grimaldi [2023, PDF]
A Guide to Good Practice on Port Marine Operations - UK - Department For Transport [2018, PDF]
Rules of Classes 1 & 2 (2023) - WEST [2023, PDF]
Sea Cargo Charter: Aligning global shipping with society’s goals - Sea Cargo Charter [2020, PDF]
World Investment Report 2020 - United Nations Conference on Trade and Development [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:42

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3