gillnumil ® 23-Апр-2023 05:11

Industry Guidance to Ship Suppliers and Shipowners on Materials Declarations for Inventories of Hazardous Materials

Year: 2022
Language: english
Author: International Chamber of Shipping (ICS)
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Marisec Publications
Edition: November
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 23
Description: The development and maintenance of the Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) is the key requirement for shipowners under the Hong Kong Convention (HKC) and EU Ship Recycling Regulation (EUSRR). Whilst the HKC has not yet come into force, the EUSRR has, and has wide application (to shipowners within the EU,
vessels flagged within the EU and non-EU vessels calling to EU ports).
Fundamental to the development and maintenance of the IHM is the collection of available information relevant to the ship’s construction and equipment through the Material Declaration (MD) and the Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC). These are required by the EUSRR (and the HKC when it comes into force) to be provided by the suppliers of relevant parts and equipment delivered to the shipyard (IHM-development for new ships) and shipowners (IHM-Maintenance).
The IHM requirements apply for the entire life cycle of a ship, and there are specific provisions relating to each stage in the ship’s life to ensure that hazardous materials can be identified as far as possible, and their disposal properly planned in the ship recycling process.
This Industry Guidance concerns only Part I of the IHM which covers the “structure and equipment of ships” and which needs to be prepared and maintained during the operational lifetime of the ship. Part I has three subparts and this guidance addresses Parts I-2 and I-3 only. This guidance does not address Part I-1 which is on paints and coating systems.
Additional info: More extensive guidance on the development of an IHM and compliance with the HKC and EUSRR can be found in the "Transitional Measures for Shipowners Selling Ships for Recycling".

Guidelines on Transitional Measures for Shipowners Selling Ships for Recycling - ICS [2016, PDF]

Author: ICS | Year: 2016 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 32 | Publisher: Marisec Publications

Открыть автор релиза SerTan

Contents

N/A

Screenshots

Materials-Declarations-for-Inventories-of-Hazardous-Materials.pdf

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

EMSA’s Best Practice Guidance on the Inventory of Hazardous Materials - EMSA [2016, PDF]
Guidelines for the Inventory of Hazardous Materials - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
Guidelines on Transitional Measures for Shipowners Selling Ships for Recycling - ICS [2016, PDF]
Inventory of Hazardous Material Maintenance Manual - Synergy Group [2020, PDF]
ABS Guide for Means of Access to Tanks and Holds for Inspection - ABS [2024, PDF]
Risk Focus: Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) A guide for shipowners to ensure compliance with…
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Seafarer Shore Leave Principles - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS)…
Ballast Water Management Plan [model] - Lloyd's Register and IMO [2023, DOC/PDF]
Crew Safety Standards and Training for Large LNG Carriers - SIGTTO [2003, PDF]
The Seafarer's Bill of Rights: A guide to the ILO Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 - Nautilus…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 06:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3