Year: 2013
Language: english
Author: Jamieson J.
Genre: Manual
Publisher: Sippertips
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 69
Description: You are anything like me, Navigation Rules tend to make you want to find the closest recliner and doze off. Thick with legal terms and lawyer's script, the Rules - also known as the "NavRules" or "Rules of the Road" - can be a chore to learn.
However, the Rules must be remembered so that you and your crew can put them to practical use when sailing, cruising, or voyaging.
How can this be made easier for the practical sailor?
I believe part of the answer lies in clear, common-sense interpretation using layman, not legal terms. In my mind, if you do not retain what you read or study, then when the time comes to put a Rule into action, confusion could replace comprehension.
Throughout history, Admiralty courts have found that the primary source of collision between vessels was the failure of one vessel to understand the intentions of the other vessel. Clear up confusion, and I believe this will lower the risk of collision in a significant way.
In the chapters that follow, you will find the exact methods I have developed to learn and retain the Rules. Far from perfect, but a method that I have found highly practical in the real world - not just the classroom.

Contents

Screenshots

Jamieson J. Navigation Rules Made Easy!, 2013.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Reeds Marine Deck 1: Collision Regulations Handbook - Simon Jinks [2023, PDF]
Sun Sight Navigation: Celestial for Sailors - Arthur A Birney [1984, PDF]
101 Sailing Navigation Secrets - Captain John Jamieson [2013, PDF]
Sun sight navigation: Celestial for sailors - Arthur A. Birney [1984, JPEG]
Nautical Rules of the Road: The International and Inland Rules - Farnsworth, Larry Young [1990, PDF]
ColRegs: Rules of the Road v.6.0 [2015] [Android]
Dinghy sailing - Start to finish - Pickthall B. [2009, EPUB]
Collisions: How to avoid them - North of England P&I Association [2013, PDF]
Basic Marine Electronics Course - OceanDrivers Academy [2017, MP4]
The Complete Guide to Sailing and Seamanship - Braden T., Manning S. [2013, PDF/EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:24

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3