|Furuno Integrated Heading Sensor PG-700 Operators Manual - Furuno [2012, PDF]|
|Furuno Radar Operators Manual FAR-3XXX - Furuno [2014, PDF]|
|Furuno ECDIS Operator's Manual + Guide FMD-3200/3300 - [2017, PDF]|
|JRC Automatic Identification System JHS-183 - JRC [2012, PDF]|
|Furuno Dual GPS GP-90-DUAL - Furuno [2003, PDF]|
|Radar Navigation at Operational Level - Model Course 1.07 - IMO [2015, PDF]|
|Furuno ECDIS Operator's Manual FEA-2107/BB/2108 - v.06.50 [2017, PDF] - Furuno|
|JRC Marine Radar Instruction Manual JMA-9172-SA - JRC [2011, PDF]|
|JRC Marine Radar Instruction Manual JMA-91XX Series - JRC [2011, PDF]|
|JRC ECDIS Operator's Manual JAN-2000 - [2016, PDF]|
The time now is: Today 17:36
All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Furuno Radar Operators Manual FAR-2107(-BB,-D) - FAR-2807(-D) Series
Pages count: 312
Description: Your radar is designed and constructed to meet the rigorous demands of the marine
environment. However, no machine can perform its intended function unless installed,
operated and maintained properly. Please carefully read and follow the recommended
procedures for operation and maintenance.
• High-resolution 19-inch (FAR-2107-D), 20.1-inch LCD (FAR-2107(-BB)) or 23.1-inch LCD
• Two types of trackball-equipped control units are available: RCU-014 (full keyboard) and
the RCU-015 (palm control). The trackball is easy to use thanks to the ergonomically
designed palm rest.
• Simplified operation with point-and-click menu operation.
• All functions are accessible by using the trackball alone.
• Applicable to HSC (High Speed Craft)
• TT, AIS, Radar Plotter and Interswitch supplied as standard.
• Meets the requirements in IEC 62388 (Maritime navigation and radiocommunication
equipment and systems - Shipborne radar - Performance requirements, methods of
testing and required test results).
• Meets the requirements in IMO MSC.192(79).
• Meets the requirements in IEC 62288 (Maritime navigation and radiocommunication
equipment and systems - Presentation of navigation-related information on shipborne
navigational displays - General requirements, methods of testing and required test
• Target alarm watches for targets entering or exiting an alarm zone
• TCPA/CPA alarms
• Electronic parallel index lines
• 42 rpm antenna for high speed craft