Author: Hervey Garrett Smith
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: DOUBLEDAY & COMPANY, INC.
Edition: Second Revised
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 164
Description:
A Complete Guide to Buying, Maintaining and Sailing Small Sailboats with over 100 Drawings and Photographs.
Review from Amazom
A great basic sailing book that has been lost in the annals of time! copywrited in 64' this book keeps true to the real language of sailing. I am a lifetime sailor with over 40 years of sailing experience, 100 ton master captain and have sailed several oceans. This book is in my opinion is still the go to primer for all new sailors as well as those who have expended much money and energy reading books of inferior content. If you have been sailing for 4 months or 40 years it should be in your bookcase I consider it essential for the proliferation of proper sailing technique, seamanship and vernacular which has largely been lost unfortunately.

Contents

Screenshots

The small-boat sailors bible

Скачать [7 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The arts of the sailor : knotting, splicing, and ropework - HERVEY GARRETT SMITH [1990, PDF]
Details of classic boat construction - the hull - Pardey L. [1991, PDF]
The Sailing Bible - The Complete Guide for All Sailors from Novice to Experienced Skipper - Jeremy…
The Complete Sailor. Learning the Art of Sailing. SECOND EDITION - David Seidman [2011, EPUB/PDF]
Bumfuzzle - Just Out Looking for Pirates - Schulte P. [2008, PDF/EPUB]
Sailing Big On A Small Sailboat - Jerry D. Cardwell [1997, PDF]
The Annapolis Book of Seamanship - John Rousmaniere [1989, PDF]
The Boating Bible - Jim Murrant [1991, EPUB]
Basic Sailing - M.George [1971, PDF]
Rigging Small Sailboats - Hankinson K. [1973, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:22

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3