GeoP17 ® 29-Окт-2023 20:37
Greetings to everyone,
So, in order to manually calcualte UKC for any part of the voyage you need the ZOC of this area in order to get the correction from the table. But what do we need to do in case of CATZOC D or U? My company says that if D or U you need to manually calculate UKC. If in restricted waters then we should aquire bathymetric data. However if it is in open sea, it does not specify and such data is impossible to find. So how do I prove that the waters are safe even if we are talking about a 100m or a 200m depth?
Apart from common sense, my question here also applies to inspections. Proving that you are not an elephant...
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript

Похожие темы

Admiralty zones of confidence (CATZOC) table - UKHO [2017, PDF]
Navigation Checklist Handbook - Synergy Marine Pte. Ltd. [2023, PDF]
Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 2 - Lloyds Matitime Academy [2011, PDF]
Your First Powerboat - How to Find, Buy, and Enjoy the Best Boat for You - Armstrong R. [2008, PDF]
IEC 62040-1-2017 Uninterruptible power systems (UPS ) – Part 1 : Safety requirements - IEC [2017,…
Veson Distance Table - VESON [2017]
FindaportCD v.1.7 March Edition - Lloyd's Register OneOcean (LR OneOcean) [2024]
ECDIS, ECDIS-ENC accuracy, Voyage Planning with ECDIS - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
VueScan Professional (Repack & Portable) v.9.7.90 - VueScan and Hamrick Software [2022]
Hazardous Materials Monitoring and Detection Devices - Christopher Hawley [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3