Nordana Cargo Handling manual - v-1

Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: Nordana
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 114
Description: This manual serves as a guideline to Supercargoes / Port Captains and crew operating vessels under Nordana ownership and management.
Our aim is to assist the Supercargoes and Mariners on board in taking the right decision in respect to cargo handling including spread of weights, lifting and securing of cargo. Subsequently the decisions taken should improve the general safety of the cargo operations. The result of same should minimize the risk for accidents and dangers to the vessel, the cargoes and the crew as well as decrease P&I expenses for cargo insurance and coverage of damages.
However this manual must serve for guidance only – as it is the Master that will have the final responsibility for the seaworthiness of the vessel including the here related subjects.
No calculation on the paper – no matter how correct and perfect it looks – can be substituted for proper evaluations on board, common sense and good seamanship.
There might be commonplaces included in the text below, which if so quickly can be looked through.
This manual is to be considered as a guide and supplement to the Cargo Securing Manual CSM for each vessel.
We hope that this manual can assist your work on board to secure a safe environment at sea.

Contents

Screenshots

Nordana Cargo Handling Manual - version 1.0.pdf

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Guideline for Safe Solution for Project Cargo Operations - BBC Chartering & Logistic GmbH [2009,…
Ship Security Plan - Suntech Ship Management [2019, PDF]
Guidance to Masters - Claes Isacson [2006, PDF]
Deck Cargo Management Onboard Offshore Vessels - Oil Companies International Marine Forum [2018,…
Basic Tanker Training (Oil, Chemical and Liquefied Gas Tanker) - Singapore Polytechnic [2014, PDF]
The Guidelines on Cyber Security Onboard Ships [Version 4] - BIMCO [2020, PDF]
Code of safe practice for ships carrying timber deck cargoes - IMO [2011, PDF]
Watchkeeping Safety and Cargo Management in Port - Capt. Peter Roberts [1995, PDF]
Risc Focus: Tugs and Barges - UK P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Reducing the Risk of Damage to or Loss of Non-Standardized Cargo - London P&I Club and Others…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3