Author: R. S. Lee
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: ‎ Algrove Publishing
Edition: First
ISBN: 978-0921335474
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 120
Description: All I've ever known how to tie is a "Granny knot" for my shoes ... I wanted to be able to do more than that, and thankfully stumbled onto this book. It covers a lot of material in just 84 pages and several appendices ... even how to choose the right rope for the task. In the words of the author in the introduction of the book, "This book presents far fewer knots [than The Ashley Book of Knots], but in a more useful format, showing what knots are suited to a given task and showing how to tie them so that one who is not a master rigger will be able to produce them with ease."
Sure, some people might want a thick encyclopedia with 4,000 different knots ... but if you want something that is simple, useful, and comprehensive without being overwhelming ... in my opinion, this is the book.
Warning for "left-handers" ... all knots are here illustrated as though tied by a right-handed person ... so you may need to adapt.

Contents

Screenshots

All the knots you need an illustrated guide

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Knot Bible - A Practical Guide to the 200 Most Useful Nautical Knots, Compton N. [2013, PDF]
Basic Illustrated - Knots for the Outdoors - Jacobson C. [2008, PDF]
Knots & Splices - Percy W. Blandford [1962, PDF]
Knots and Splices - Steve Judkins and Tim Davison [1998, PDF]
The Pocket Guide to Prepper Knots - Patty Hahne [2017, EPUB]
Rope Works [knots, tying, rope-making, etc.] - Findley G. [1999, PDF]
Knot Tying Made Easy - Prince C. [2020, PDF/EPUB]
Knots, Splices and Rope Work - A. Hyatt Verrill [1917, EPUB]
Practical Boating Knots - How to tie the +25 most practical rope knots and master them - Jonsson M.…
CD-KNOTS EN-1 (Maritime Electronic Library) - ERMO83 (ERMO1956) [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3