Year: 1955
Language: english
Author: Fox U.
Genre: History
Publisher: PETER DAVIES
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 286
Description: Therefore I would say to all youthful voyagers, plan and make your long voyages in small boats whilst you are young, as only while you are young can you enjoy them to the full, for one thing is as certain as day following night, that each day and night and every year increases our age, and the increasing years, whilst they may bring even greater enjoyment, take away from our strength of limb, our powers of physical endurance and enjoyment. I have enjoyed my past sailing and would not wish to alter any of it. I still enjoy sailing, but now my idea of enjoyment is in more powerful and sedater vessels.
For this new edition I have omitted the sections which dealt exclusively with racing in the original edition, so that it is now an account just of some of my more interesting cruising and passage-making experiences. Perhaps I may put together a similar volume of my early racing experiences later.

Contents

Screenshots

Fox U. The Crest Of The Wave, 1955.pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

This is fast cruising - Peter Johnson [1986, PDF]
Alone at sea - Lindeman H. [1958, PDF/EPUB]
Singlehanded Sailing: The Experiences and Techniques of the Lone Voyagers - Richard Henderson…
America's Sailing Book - Bill Robinson [1976, PDF]
Red Sea Peril - Billing S. [2002, PDF]
In the Wake of Heroes - Sailing's Greatest Stories Introduced by Tom Cunliffe - Cunliffe T.…
Beer in the Bilges - Sailing Adventures in the South Pacific - Boreham A., Jinks P., Rossiter B.…
Insight Guides Cruising & Cruise Ships 2024 - Douglas Ward [2023, EPUB]
Singlehanded Sailing: The Experiences and Techniques of the Lone Voyagers - Richard Henderson…
Desirable and Undesirable Characteristics of Offshore Yachts - The Technical Committee of The…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:15

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3