Year: 1990
Language: english
Author: Philip Van Doben Stern
Genre: History
Publisher: Dav Capo Press
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 254
Description: This book has grown out of a larger work - still in progress - which will deal with the high-seas operations of the Civil War navies, Union and Confederate. Research for the larger volume has taken me to many libraries, archives, and museums. While looking for material in them, I came across so many remarkable little-known pictures illustrating the activities of the Confederate Navy that I decided to put them into a book which would cover briefly the activities of that Navy on inland waters as well as on the high seas.

Contents

Screenshots

The Confederate Navy.pdf

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

USS Constellation - An Illustrated History - Bockmiller S.J., Bopp L.J. [2000, PDF]
Civil War Navies, 1855-1883 - Paul Silverstone [2006, PDF]
Lost Subs - From the Hunley to the Kursk, The Greatest Submarines Ever Lost - And Found - Dunmore…
To the Uttermost Ends of the Earth: The Epic Hunt for the South's Most Feared Ship - Phil…
To the Uttermost Ends of the Earth: The Epic Hunt for the South's Most Feared Ship - Phil…
War on the Waters - James M. McPherson [201?]
To the Uttermost Ends of the Earth: The Epic Hunt for the South's Most Feared Ship - Tom…
The Discovery of the Titanic (Exploring the Greatest of all lost Ships) - Robert D. Ballard and…
The Imperial Russian Navy - Watts A.J. [1990, PDF]
Submarines of the Russian and Soviet Navies, 1718-1990 - Norman Polmar & Jurrien Noot [1991, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:45

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3