Version: 12.05.00.152
Developer: Bentley
Platform: Windows
64-bit OS compatibility: yes
System Requirements: woindows 10 and above
Localization: english
Crack: Included
Description: MOSES CONNECT Edition V12 Update 5 | 1.4 Gb
The MOSES development team is pleased to announce the release of MOSES CONNECT Edition V12 Update 5 (12.05.00.152). This update includes a number of improvements to MOSES and MOSES Modeler.
MOSES CONNECT Edition Version 12 Update 5 - New Features
MOSES version 12.05 includes a number of improvements to MOSES and MOSES Modeler. The key new feature is the export of structural results from MOSES frequency domain analyses to the Common Solution File (CSF) for structural post processing (technology preview). This will be particularly useful for transportation analyses.
Other new features include:
- The addition of 23 new structural design codes, including various editions of AISC, Eurocode and ISO.
- The display of longitudinal and transverse smeared stiffeners in the MOSES Executive.
- Improvements to the Skidway Reactions launch report to enhance data analysis.
- Zero frequency added mass, important for analyzing floating wind turbines.
- A technology preview of quadrilateral meshing in Modeler.
- A technology preview of a new tool that uses stringers to define plate stiffeners in Modeler.
MOSES is integrated offshore simulation software. Minimize offshore project risks with designs optimized using MOSES integrated simulation software. Apply industry best practices for installation and design sequences, and explore design alternatives with the efficiency and flexibility of a unified modeling environment. Simulate complete system response with advanced, integrated solvers for hydrostatic, hydrodynamic, mooring, and structural behavior. Avoid rework and project delays by collaborating with structural teams using integration with SACS.MOSES helps you solve complex offshore engineering problems and produce accurate high-quality models and platform designs for future reuse.
This is a tour of the MOSES Executive GUI. A file from the samples directory is used to familiarize the user with the GUI layout. It shows how to control the data contained in the results spreadsheet and plot. Included is how to view the model.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.

Screenshots

MOSES CONNECT Edition V12 Update 5 (12.05.00.152)

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо
Canecdc2 03-Сен-2022 19:56
Hi everyone, is there someone so kind to help me with a problem when executing the patcher.exe?
I can’t run it: if I try as administrator the error is
“ Windows cannot find '**path from where i tried to run the patcher**'. Make sure you typed
the name correctly, and then try again.
My Pc OS is Windows 11, i tried to install the software even after returning to factory settings
skipper3362 ® 03-Сен-2022 23:19
Canecdc2, did you read the nfo file
in the patch dir ther has to be 2 files
this the text in the nfo file
Protection type: custom
Cracker's names: Someone from LAVteam
Instructions: Unrar.
STAY OFFLINE TO BE NOT COMPROMISED!!!
Install Bentley products.
Check the version of the CONNECTION Client.
If it is newer than 11.00.02.20, uninstall it,
restart PC, than install this one:
\patcher\Setup_CONNECTIONClientx64_11.00.02.20.exe
Apply patch.
Use this reg info to run the patcher:
Name: lavteam.org
Password: 91EDD42D-9465FBE2-B9400140-226C33B8
Canecdc2 04-Сен-2022 10:58
skipper3362, yes but the name and password need to be typed when the patcher has been run correctly.
The steps I followed for the installation, starting when the pc was reverted to factory settings, offline and windows defender turned off, are:
1. Installing of Moses software
2. Uninstalling Connection Client automatically installed by Moses
3. Run the patcher.exe as administrator (this is the step where my error occurs)
I already did these steps when I installed the previous Moses 12 update 4 version and it was working.
Unfortunately, when I wanted to update to the new version, I broke something and now I can’t even install the previous version.
skipper3362 ® 04-Сен-2022 11:31
Canecdc2, i posted here so as i founded it myself on the net i did not change anythink about it
maybe a uninstall and with ccleaner remove all part of it also out the register and try it then the last pakage version as clean instal
maybe some file from the older version are in the way at the moment
i do not know what els it could be at the moment
Title 07-Сен-2023 05:32
Hello skipper3362
The part where you indicate: \patcher\Setup_CONNECTIONClientx64_11.00.02.20.exeApply the patch.
I really don't get it.
In the file for Synchro, there is nothing in the file with that name.
The patch folder brings only
Setup_CONNECTIONClientx64_11.00.02.20.exe which I have installed and uninstalled.
I have the impression that files are missing because there is nothing to do but install or uninstall a program.
I don't understand exactly what you mean by that path that I don't have access to either.
I would appreciate the help please.
greetings
The part where you indicate: \patcher\Setup_CONNECTIONClientx64_11.00.02.20.exeApply the patch.
I really don't get it.
In the file for Synchro, there is nothing in the file with that name.
The patch folder brings only
Setup_CONNECTIONClientx64_11.00.02.20.exe which I have installed and uninstalled.
I have the impression that files are missing because there is nothing to do but install or uninstall a program.
I don't understand exactly what you mean by that path that I don't have access to either.
I would appreciate the help please.
greetings

Похожие релизы

MOSES CONNECT Edition V11 Update 3 v.11.03.00.121 - Bentley [2020]
MOSES CONNECT Edition Version 12 v.12.04.00.78 - Bentley [2021]
MOSES CONNECT v.Edition v10 Update 12 - Bentley [2018]
SACS CONNECT Edition V16 | v.v16 - Bentley [2022]
SACS Connect edition V12 v.00.00.01 - Bentley [2018]
Maxsurf CONNECT v.23.05.00.139 - Bentley [2022]
MoDeTo CONNECT Edition V20 Update 4 v.20.04.00.790 - PLAXIS Bentley [2020]
SACS CONNECT Edition V14 Update 1 v.14.01.0.125 - Bentley [2020]
Multiframe CONNECT v.23.05.00.139 - Bentley [2022]