gillnumil ® 19-Мар-2022 17:13

Eyewitness: A Nautical Murder Mystery (A Jack Quinn Novel Book 1)

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: Pat Wiley
Genre: Fiction
Publisher: First Steps Publishing
Edition: 1st (Revised)
ISBN: 978-1-937333-25-6
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 354
Description: My name is Jack Quinn. I’m in prison, awaiting trial for murder on the high seas. The nightmare leading to my arrest began while sailing alone to the island of Bermuda. I swear, with God as my witness, I was coming to aid a boat in distress. I am writing this in the hope someone may know something––anything to help prove I’m innocent.***Freelance writer, Jack Quinn, has lost everything - his job, his life savings and now his freedom. What turned out to be an opportunity to fulfill his dream of sailing single- handed from New England to Bermuda has transformed into a nightmare. Barely surviving a hurricane, Jack offers aid to survivors on a dis-masted sailboat. But something is wrong. After arriving back to the mainland, Jack’s arrested and finds himself the prime suspect in an extensive FBI investiga- tion of smuggling, money laundering and murder. Overwhelming evidence mounts as Jack relies on two women, one of whom risks her life, to find corroborating evidence to his story and track down the only witness in his favor––a humpback whale.

Contents

N/A

Screenshots

EYEWITNESS_ a nautical murder myste (132).zip

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Sinking of the MV Le Joola, Africa's Titanic: True Story from One of the Worst Maritime…
Pirate (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure) - Clive Cussler and Robin Burcell [2016, EPUB]
The Last Grain Race - Eric Newby [2014, EPUB]
Close to the Wind - Pete Goss [1999, PDF]
Dead in the Water - Penny Farmer [2018]
All Hands on Deck: A Modern-Day High Seas Adventure to the Far Side of the World - Will Sofrin…
The Wager Disaster Mayem, Mutiny and Murder in the South Seas - Rear Admiral C. H. Layman [2015,…
Slow boat to the Bahamas - Wilson L. [2015, EPUB]
The Gathering Wind: Hurricane Sandy, the Sailing Ship Bounty, and a Courageous Rescue at Sea -…
Into the Darkness: The Harrowing True Story of the Titanic Disaster: Riveting First-Hand Accounts…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:35

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3