zezin ® 16-Feb-2022 11:22
Hello my friends, i am from Brazil and i have starting the study for became a pilot harbour in my country, i will show you how is it possible 'cause a think many of you are interessed in information like this of another country around the globe. If any of you have the information of how became a pilot harbour on other country plis tell me, particulary Italy, i appreciate.
How became a pilot harbour in Brazil?
.Be brazilian
.Are 18 years or more
.Have a Bachelor's degree(any course)
.Have a maritime certification(is easy to get, anybody can get it without big problems)
After that, you have to do a test, thats the hard part, the last was in 2012 and the nest will arrive probably in 2025. With 2000h of study you have great chances of passing in this test, only the greatest grades will pass, so are a competition againts the others students. The process have other phases like physical test, oral test and others, but the important is the written test.
You can get more information on brazilian official publication.
notice(bible of this process) : "NORMAM 12/diretoria de portos e costas brasil"
information about the last exam : "edital processo seletivo 2012 prático de navios"
I dont post link 'cause a dont i am sure thats is allow here, if you have problems to get the publications plis tell me and i will send to you.
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript