Author: Charles Bliault, Martin Jonas
Genre: Guide
Publisher: North P&I Club
Edition: 1st (electronic version)
ISBN: 9780957493636
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 283
Description: This publication is a guide to the safe loading, carriage and unloading of bulk cargoes.
This publication contains best practice guidance for the safe loading, carriage and unloading of bulk cargoes. It covers:
• Regulations, recommendations and guidance for general cargo
• bulk cargo specific rules and regulations
• operations and maintenance (including preparation, loading and discharge)
• hazards
• cargo specific information (including coal, cement, iron ore and seed cake)
• records and documentation.
This guide explains basic rules to be remembered on every occasion during loading, carriage and unloading of bulk cargoes. It describes where various regulations, recommendations and general guidance can be found, and discusses procedures, preparations and good seamanship practice for appropriate and safe carriage of cargoes in bulk. It also describes the problems and recommended procedures associated with particular types of bulk cargo, and then gives some guidance on points to be remembered during passage planning and the voyage itself. It is not intended the guide will give all information necessary to carry each and every product and commodity. To do so would require inclusion of all appropriate codes and guides published for all cargoes. Instead, it sets out basics and points to publications which give the rules to be followed, and sets out guidance and recommendations with regard to problems and questions often encountered by masters of ships carrying bulk commodities.
:
electronic version

Contents

Screenshots

Bulk Cargoes_A Guide to Good Practice 2015.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Bulk Cargoes | A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault; Martin Jonas [2019, PDF/EPUB/AZW]
Carefully to Carry - Consolidated Edition 2023 - UK P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Grain and Oilseed cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code) - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club +…
Dangerous & Difficult Bulk Cargoes - Best Practice and the IMSBC Code - VideoTel [2010, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Coal cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Master's Guide to Carriage of Seed Cake - Standard Club [2021, PDF]
Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018 - UK P and I Club [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:56

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3