UNCTAD - Liability and Compensation for Ship Source Oil Pollution

Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: UNCTAD
Genre: Reference book
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 76
Description: While large oil pollution incidents have reduced both in number and in size over recent decades, the potential threat of environmental damage and economic loss associated with the carriage of oil remains disconcerting. In particular, for coastal developing countries and small island developing States with economies heavily dependent on income from fisheries and tourism, exposure to damage arising from ship-source oil pollution incidents poses a potentially significant economic threat.

Contents

Screenshots

UNCTAD - Liability and Compensation for Ship Source Oil Pollution.pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Civil Liability for Marine Oil Pollution Damage - Wang Hui [2011, EPUB]
IPIECA - IOGP - Economic assessment and compensation for marine oil releases - IPIECA - IOGP [2015,…
Technical guidelines for assessing fisheries sector claims With special reference to small-scale…
Liability and Compensation for Ship-source Oil Pollution - IGP&I [2021, PDF]
Impacts of climate change on fisheries and aquaculture Synthesis of current knowledge, adaptation…
Guidelines for presenting claims for environmental damage - International Oil Pollution…
Dragging Anchor Prevention - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
An Introduction to P&I Insurance and Loss Prevention - North P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Human Health Risk Assessment Toolkit: Chemical Hazards - WHO [2010, PDF]
Shipping and the Environment | Law and Practice - Charles Anderson and Others [2023, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3