Author: David Pelly
Genre: Encyclopedia
Publisher: Exeter Books
Edition: First
ISBN: 978-0861458257
Format: PDF & EPUB
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 262
Description: Robin Knox-Johnston wrote the Foreword to this fine coffee table book. He says "The author [David Pelly] started writing about yachts about the same time as I started building them, so you could say that we have grown up under the same influences. This is certainly the most comprehensive sailing book so far attempted and one of the most informative and entertaining. Like Suhaili [his boat], I am certain that it will go far and stand the test of time."
Knox-Johnston, of course, was the first man to sail single-handed, non-stop around the world.
This volume is replete with color and black and white photos. It has chapters on the history of sailing, yachts of the world, the great races (and a separate chapter for the America's Cup race,) some of the great sailors, and much, much more.
It is truly an encyclopedia of sailing, in a large format and of extremely high quality.
Additional info: PDF & EPUB

Contents

Screenshots

The illustrated encyclopedia of world sailing

Скачать [8 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Sailing by Robin Knox-Johnston - Robin Knox-Johnston [1977, PDF]
A World Of My Own - Robin Knox-Johnston [1969, PDF]
A World of My Own - the first ever non-stop solo round the world voyage - Knox-Johnston R. [2008,…
Running Free: The Autobiography by Robin Knox-Johnston - Robin Knox-Johnston [2018, EPUB]
Golden Globe Race 2022-23 - Knox-Johnston R. [2022, PDF]
The encyclopedia of yachting - Peter Johnson [1989, PDF]
Force of Nature. Racing Around the World. A True Story of Courage and Endurance - Knox-Johnston R.,…
Force of Nature by Robin Knox-Johnson - Robin Knox-Johnson [2007, EPUB]
Tall Ships Today - Their Remarkable Story - Rowe N. [2014, PDF]
Knox-Johnston On Sailing - Robin Knox-Johnston [2010, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3