Dum ® 06-Май-2021 11:20

NP285: Admiralty List of Radio Signals: Volume 5, Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, 1st Edition 2020

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: UKHO
Publisher: UKHO
Edition: 1
ISBN: 9780707747026
Format: PDF/DjVu
Quality: OCR with errors
Pages count: 564
Description: This volume includes:
Worldwide communication requirements for distress, search and rescue
Extracts from SOLAS and ITU Regulations
Distress and SAR (incorporating MRCC and MRSC contacts)
Worldwide NAVTEX and Maritime Safety Information

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 13-Июл-2021 22:10
pashkasss, we are sharing
but for this post you need reputation
how to get reputaion
upload maritime stuff that is not here yet
how you can find in the information section
and let not let all other sailors bare the cost and the effort and scanning to get posts here
and then even forget to push to thank you button for there work
JAMSON 08-Янв-2022 01:16
I am new member over here..i searched all over the google for getting the pdf ADMRL VOLUME 5 and finally i just reach over here ..Once i came over here also i cant use that .
I am nautical student and i have an exam on next week for GMDSS
Kindly i requesting for allow me to download that pdf
skipper3362 08-Янв-2022 01:51
JAMSON, you are already downloading so thats not the problem
we are here not a private email list but a torent site so in that way it not gone happen
this post has a reputaion limit how it comes to that you can go read in the information section
but how to get those points,, by uploading maritimes tuff that is not here yet
and then comes the shout but i do not have anyhing
you are a student so you have your learning books if the are not here yet you can scan them and post then and urn the points
o wenn you have those poibts and you loas a repution post you do not lose those points
and by in geting those points you also get acces to the other reputions post with the same limit you have urnd
so how to do that you also can find in the information section
so it is up to yourself now off you will make that effort for yourself other and this forum , because with out poster this forum can not go on , if only taker come and take

Похожие релизы

Weather Reporting - Volume D - Information for Shipping - World Meteorological Organization [2014,…
NP282(1): Admiralty List of Radio Signals: Europe, Africa and Asia (excluding the Far East), 2nd…
Radio Handbook: Your guide to marine communication - Maritime New Zealand [2016, PDF]
List V - List of Ship Stations and Maritime Mobile Service Identity Assignments - ITU [2020]
List V - List of Ship Stations and Maritime Mobile Service Identity Assignments - ITU [2020, PDF]
Admiralty List of Radio Signals Volume 6, Part 3 NP286(3) 2009/10 - UKHo [2009, PDF]
Admiralty List of Radio Signals Volume 3, Part 1 2010/2011 - U.K. Hydrographic Office [2011, PDF]
List V - List of Ship Stations and Maritime Mobile Service Identity Assignments [2021]
Admiralty List of Radio Signals Volume 6, Part 7 NP286(7) - UKHO [2020, PDF]
GMDSS Manual - IMO [2019, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:20

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3