A Master’s Guide to: Container Securing

Year: 201x
Language: english
Author: NNPC
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 56
Description: An improved policy on loss prevention is one of the objectives NNPC has decided to aim for.
This includes providing better information to members about specific loss prevention topics in order to avoid
claims. The reinsurers with whom NNPC has a close working relationship have published a great deal of
information on loss prevention that is also relevant to NNPC members. Having acquired the rights from
The Standard P&I Club, NNPC is now in a position to offer these publications to its members.
NNPC Master’s Guide is all about Container Securing. It highlights the do’s and don’ts of container securing
and offers tips and advice which will enable you to reduce or prevent loss.

Contents

Screenshots

NNPCCONTAINERSECURING.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Container securing - The Standard Club © 2020…
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
Master’s Guides All-in-One Release | Loss Prevention - Vary [202x, PDF]
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Carriage of Steel Cargo - The Standard Club [2020,…
A Master’s Guide to: Hatch Cover Maintenance - NNPC [201x, PDF]
The Standard Club's Master's Guide to Enclosed space entry - The Standard Club [2020, PDF]
Reducing Container Loss Guidance - Britannia P&I Club [2022, PDF]
Loss Prevention Publications - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
Lookout Issue 3/2018 - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:23

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3