Vitbar192 ® 19-Апр-2020 08:02

The Practical Encyclopedia of Boating: An A-Z Compendium of Navigation, Seamanship, Boat Maintenance, and Nautical Wisdom

Year: 2007
Language: english
Author: Vigor J.
Genre: Encyclopedia
Publisher: Ragged Mountain Press
ISBN: 978-0071498883
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 384
Description: Whether it’s boat maintenance, navigation, boat handling in all kinds of weather, or the physics of how boats function, every sailor and powerboater needs a comprehensive go-to source for specialized information. Now you have it with The Practical Encyclopedia of Boating:
- Addresses virtually every aspect of powerboating and sailing in 500 entries
- Covers seamanship and boat handling, navigation, routine boat maintenance, boat design and building, and nautical reference data
- Ranges from vital techniques-such as recovering overboard crew and measuring distances off-to essential concepts like reading the water and sky and evaluating a boat’s seaworthiness
- Includes numerous cross-references and an exhaustive index to direct you quickly to the right entry and to unify related topics
- Makes delightful browsing as well as a source of sound guidance for practically any boating situation

Contents

Screenshots

Vigor J. The Practical Encyclopedia of Boating, 2007.epub

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Practical Encyclopedia of Boating - John Vigor [2004, EPUB/PDF]
Chapman Piloting & Seamanship | the Boating Book of Record - Chapman, Jonathan Eaton [2021, EPUB]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
Practical Boat-Sailing - A Concise and Simple Treatise - Frazar D. [1879, PDF/EPUB]
The Overlook Illustrated Dictionary of Nautical Terms - Graham Blackburn [1981, PDF]
The Yacht Owner's Manual - Everything you need to know to get the most out of your yacht - Du…
The Yacht Owner's Manual: Everything you need to know to get the most out of your yacht - Andy…
Sail Power: The Complete Guide to Sails and Sail Handling - Wallace Ross [1975, PDF]
Safe boat: a guide for all boaters on how to buy, equip, maintain and operate a safe boat - Jerry…
Nigel Calder's Cruising Handbook: A Compendium for Coastal and Offshore Sailors - Nigel Calder…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:15

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3