skipper3362 05-Фев-2022 01:42
FUCKINGHELL, we had al disscusion about baneing the crackers last you if you where in it ore not dos not matter,
if you wan to disscus this make a new itime in lets talk about it and talk about it in gerneral
your toon to me is not helping
we only take thinks down if we get a messages from the maker of the app ore the publischer from the book , not from someone how find a medicijn to get around it
and i find mine thinks( books ) where i pay for also on other sides for the good order where you have then also have to pay for, for acces
and if you really are so princebel about this what are you doing here then ???????????
segerege77 07-Фев-2022 14:06
FUCKINGHELL,
This is not hotnews. America was not rediscovered. In the past, this method helped to store many areas on the SD card because smartphones had little built-in memory.
This method is annoying and useless for long use.
I prefer to pay and use the store version. I have access to my records on several devices. I can exchange tips with other users. But I have been sailing all year round. Others go two weeks a year and it is costly for them. Let us help ourselves.
Does the author of this manual benefit financially ? Or maybe he will do it to help others ?
Or maybe he is waiting for a monument to be built ?
This does not matter for me. I put this to help others selflessly.
I think that placing a meaningless author's name or a link to a website that requires registration does not make sense.
If the author rebuilds the program, maybe someone give him a monument or other benefits.
I wish you all health of body and mind.
segerege77 26-Июл-2023 14:53
This is a working version of the app for Android 13 and a manual from methive from gpspower.net
App:
https://mega.nz/file/tI1UjapB#6...eMjcKhKoW4XE8dpo
Manual:
1. Clear Boating app (any version) cache and data via Android>Settings>Apps
2. Completely uninstall Boating app (any version) via Android>Settings>Apps
NB! Depending on Boating app version, folders and files are located differently on various Android system versions! Use common sense!
3. Use file manager, e.g. ES File Explorer or MiXplorer. For v17 (or earlier) manually delete folder /storage/emulated/0/Navionics and, in case charts were stored on SD card, folder /storage/card-number/Android/data/it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD. For v19 (Android13) files located in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD and will be completely wiped after steps 1-2
4. In file manager enable Show hidden files. For v17 (or earlier) delete files .conf-425226366.sys and .conf-1530411948.udid from folder /storage/emulated/0/Android. For v19 (Android13) delete file .conf-1530411948.udid from folder /storage/emulated/0/Documents
5. Install Boating 19.0.2 app (or any current version) from Google Play Store
6. Create new Navionics account using any fake email and personal data
7. Download all necessary charts during 15 days trial period
8. Copy entire folder tiles from folder /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD/files/Navionics/BoatingHD to any location (if downloaded charts coverage is wide or mega-wide, add entire folder to RAR archive, this will significantly reduce copying time)
9. Rename copied folder tiles to tiles19.0.2
10. Clear Boating 19.0.2 app (or any current version) cache and data via Android>Settings>Apps
11. Completely uninstall Boating 19.0.2 app (or any current version) via Android>Settings>Apps
12. Delete file .conf-1530411948.udid from folder /storage/emulated/0/Documents
13. Install BHD_11.5_(arm_arm64_x86)_A13[GIP].apk from post #422
14. Start the app. If you wish to place charts on SD card, change Settings>Storage Location to Memory Card and wait for the transfer to finish. Turn off everything in Settings>Privacy Settings and shut down the app
15. Go to folder /storage/emulated/0/Navionics/BoatingHD or to folder /storage/card-number/Android/data/it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakeHD (in case Storage Location was changed to Memory Card)
16. Rename folder tiles to tiles11.5
17. Copy folder tiles19.0.2 to folder /storage/emulated/0/Navionics/BoatingHD or to /storage/card-number/Android/data/it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakeHD (in case Storage Location was changed to Memory Card)
18. Rename folder tiles19.0.2 to folder tiles
19. Start the app, let the basemap and ActiiveCaptain files to auto download, max zoom-in the area of your charts in several places, then restart and repeat several times, app will start showing your chart areas in white
20. If everything works, delete folders tiles11.5
21. Enjoy!
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:02

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3