Language: english
Author: Jeremy Evans, Ellen MacArthur
Genre: Reference book
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
ISBN: 978-1405316248
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 352
Description: For anyone considering setting sail, "Eyewitness Companions" offer an essential reference library, perfect for novices or anyone who just wants to know more about their favourite pastime." - Heyday. This book is essential reading, whether you're dipping your toe in the water for the first time, or a seasoned sea-dog brushing up your skills. Find out how to get started: explore different boats, what to wear, and discover the correct kit to pack for rivers, lakes or the high seas. Learn the essential techniques, from rigging and launching your boat to advanced tacking, gibing and starting to race. Plus, get the low-down on navigating your vessel and handling emergencies. Take time to research before you go: explore the top sailing destinations of the world, whether you fancy cruising in the Mediterranean or drifting through the warm Caribbean. Make sure you dip into this before setting off

Contents

Screenshots

Sailing_--_Eyewitness_Companions_DK.pdf

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо
borex1 ® 13-Окт-2018 18:02
Arcan,
I submitted the file on seatorrent.com web site. Screenshot section wasn't obligatory so that I could save and go to the next page. However while submitting an other e-book (Sailing Essentials) on seatracker.ru site I had to add the screenshots. Because the site enforced filling that section with red asterix warnings.
This was my first contribution. And I didn't know the procedure. So I am sorry if this caused a problem.

Похожие релизы

Sailing - Jeremy Evanc, Rod Heikell Tim Jeffery, Andy O'Grady [2007, PDF]
The Practical Encyclopedia of Sailing - Jeremy Evans [2001, PDF]
Sailing for Dummies 3rd Edition - J. J. Fetter, Peter and Marly Isler [Randye Kaye (Narrator), 2023]
Gary Jobson's How to sail - Gary Jobson [1980, PDF]
The Dinghy Bible - Rupert Holmes, Jeremy Evans [2014, EPUB]
Dinghy sailing - Start to finish - Pickthall B. [2009, EPUB]
Sailing for Dummies 3rd Edition - Peter Isler, J. Fetter, Marly Isler [2022, PDF]
The Complete Sailor. Learning the Art of Sailing. SECOND EDITION - David Seidman [2011, EPUB/PDF]
Ken Schultz's Essentials of Fishing. The Only Guide You Need to Catch Freshwater and Saltwater…
The Sailing Bible - The Complete Guide for All Sailors from Novice to Experienced Skipper - Jeremy…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:56

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3