gillnumil ® 19-Июн-2022 09:51

Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations for Phase I (Chief Mate F.G.)

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Ashok Dixit
Format: PDF
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 88
Description: Subject: Naval Architecture I
Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations for Phase I (Chief Mate F.G.).

Contents

Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations for Phase I (Chief Mate F.G.)

Screenshots

ASHOK DIXIT NAVAL ARCH NUMERICAL MMD 2012-2018 SOLVED PHASE 1.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо
gillnumil ® 26-Май-2023 10:08
Inder, Dear the way torrents work is that we all have to do our bit. Have a look at your record please. You have only uploaded 74 MB and downloaded 4 GB.
Please try and seed as many torrents as you can so that others don't face the same issue that you are facing currently.
Its nice of you to point out that currently seeders are not available. If you wait and leave it overnight the other person, who cares to seed, might wake up and switch on his system so that you get the file.
Till then be patient. This torrent thing ...its a two way street.

Похожие релизы

Naval Architecture I - Solved COP Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile…
Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile…
Terrestrial and Coastal Navigation - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of…
Gyro - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department…
Naval Architecture I - Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department…
Cargo Work - Solved Numericals (2017-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine…
Engineering Knowledge Solved Numericals (2017-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine…
Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals (2019-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile…
Cargo Work - Solved Numericals (2021-2018) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine…
Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2022-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3