Vitbar192 ® 24-Апр-2023 08:52

Survival Medicine & First Aid - The Leading Prepper's Guide to Survive Medical Emergencies in Tough Survival Situations

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Griffin B.
Genre: Guide
Publisher: eBookIt.com
ISBN: 1456635832
Format: PDF/DjVu
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 81
Description: "...In a post-disaster world, you can be worth your weight in gold as the only survival with medical knowledge"
After a disaster, there's a single, vital skill that very few survivors will have. Fighters and builders are important, but there is no survivor so valuable and sought after as the one who can help out when illness or injury strikes.
As any good prepper knows, thinking ahead and planning ahead will enable you to live a good and healthy life completely off the grid. The ability to care for the sick and injured? That's one of the most important preparations you can make.
I've Spent My Life Honing My Own Skills as a Survivalist, and Now I'm Here to Show You How You Can Keep YOUR LOVED ONES HEALTHY AND ALIVE
Hi, I'm Beau Griffin. I'm an expert survivalist and I've had a lot of practice at living off the beaten path, making my way with nothing but a set of basic tools and my own experience to sustain me. I've tested out the territory and learned by doing and now I am here to put that knowledge to good use: teaching you how to be the emergency responder that you and your loved ones will NEED after a disaster.
Give Me One Day and I'll DOUBLE Your Chances of Survival
Give me a week and you'll have a broad knowledge and understanding of the emergencies you are likely to encounter in a post-disaster world.
In This Book, We'll Cover:
• The golden rules of a first response to make sure your patient survives
• The key items you'll want to include in your disaster first aid kit
• How to diagnose common maladies and injuries -- and how to help
• And much, MUCH more.
If You Don't Read This Guide, You Risk LOSING LIVES TO ACCIDENT AND INJURY
The medical techniques in this guide have been proven to work -- thousands of times over! I'm going to show you how you can be prepared for the inevitable illness and accidents that will occur after a disaster.
All it takes is time, attention and practice to transform the knowledge within these pages into a basic knowledge of first aid and diagnosis that will save more lives than you might think once medical assistance is no longer available.
Start Preparing Your Post-Disaster Medical Skills. Get This Book Now!

Contents

Screenshots

Griffin B. Survival Medicine & First Aid , 2020

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

First Aid & CPR - An in Depth Guide to CPR, AED and Choking [2021, MP4]
AMSA's MEDICAL CARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS - AMSA [2016, PDF]
Thinking safety - Capt. Ashok Menon [2019, PDF]
The Pocket Guide to Prepper Knots - Patty Hahne [2017, EPUB]
Hospital Ship Replacement - Hannah Allison, Christopher Mehrvarzi, Rebecca Piks, Beau Lovdahl…
Paracord Projects for Camping & Outdoor Survival - Lynch B. [2021, EPUB]
Find Your Dream Job: Interview Techniques and Resume Writing - Chris Croft [Lynda.com] [2020, mp4]
Mariners Medico Guide v.1.1 - Youwell [2022] [Android]
First Aid 101 [2020, MP4]
Skipper's Medical Emergency Handbook - Campbell Mackenzie, Spike Briggs [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:01

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3