Year: 1996
Language: english
Author: Watts, Anthony J.
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: Jane’s Information Group
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 504
Description: A guide to airborne, submarine-borne and ship-borne underwater warfare systems, this book covers anti-submarine and mine warfare, weapons and their launch systems, and associated warfare systems. Each entry gives features, method of operation and specifications such as power output, dimensions, propulsion, range and so on. Underwater systems and weapons covered include command and control systems, sonars, weapon systems, countermeasures and communications equipment for anti-submarine and mine warfare, acoustic management, hydrographic survey systems, signature management, training and simulation, torpedos, rockets and guided weapons and their launch systems.

Contents

Screenshots

Janes Underwater Warfare Systems 1996-97.pdf

Скачать [29 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Jane's Fighting Ships 1981-82 - John Moore [1982, PDF]
Jane's Fighting Ships 2004-2005 - Stephen Saunders [2004, PDF]
Submarine Versus Submarine - The Tactics and Technology of Underwater Warfare - Compton-Hall R.…
Warships Today: Over 200 of the World's Deadliest Fighting Ships - Chant C. [2004, PDF]
Jane's High-Speed Marine Transportation 2002-2003 - Stephen J. Phillips [2002, PDF]
U.S. Navy Minecraft: A History and Directory from World War I to Today - Ken W. Sayers [2023, EPUB]
HiPap systems - High Precision Acoustic Positioning Technical training - Course training guide -…
Naval Weapons of World War One - Friedman N. [2011, PDF]
Encyclopedia Of World Sea Power - Chris Bishop [1989, PDF]
Engine Testing: Electrical, Hybrid, IC Engine and Power Storage Testing and Test Facilities -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 06:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3