Language: english
Author: Daniel Shepherd
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
ISBN: 978-1518663857
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 550
Description: Do you have problems with phrasal verbs? Don’t panic! You’re not alone. Many English learners find phrasal verbs difficult to remember. The secret to learning phrasal verbs is to use them in daily conversation, not just memorize them for grammar tests! This book contains over 450 real-life conversations and more than 200 exercises which will help you to use phrasal verbs like a native speaker.
Additional info: About the Author:
My name is Dan Shepherd and I was an English teacher in Japan from 1995 to 2009 where I ran three language schools and taught students of all ages and from a wide variety of backgrounds. During my time in Japan, I realised that learners of English often find it difficult to use phrasal verbs. When I searched for a textbook to help my students, I found reference books on phrasal verbs, but I couldn't find any books showing how to use phrasal verbs in everyday conversation. In the end, I decided to write a book, Easy Phrasal Verbs, to give examples of phrasal verbs in conversation to help students learn how to use them in daily life. I've also set up a companion website (www.phrasalverbsexamples.com) to my book where I write a regular blog on phrasal verbs. In the blog, I write conversations containing phrasal verbs, similar to those in my book. On the TV shows page of my website, I'm making a list of TV shows where learners can hear and see phrasal verbs being used. I hope you find my book and website useful.

Contents

Screenshots

Easy_Phrasal_Verbs_Learn_English_verbs_through_conversations.pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Learn Hot English Magazine: Issue 258 (November) - Andy Coney (Editor) [2023, PDF]
Learn Hot English Magazine (November) - Andy Coney (Editor) [2022, PDF]
Advanced English Grammar: A Linguistic Approach - Ilse Depraetere; Chad Langford [2020, PDF]
UDEMY Complete English Speaking Course | Learn Native Speaking and Grammar - Udemy [2020, mp4]
English Made Easy: A New ESL Approach: Learning English Through Pictures: Volume 1 - Jonathan…
Learning English as a Foreign Language For Dummies - Gavin Dudeney and Nicky Hockly [2009, PDF]
The English Grammar Workbook for Adults: A Self-Study Guide to Improve Functional Writing (ESL &…
Learn Hot English Magazine: Issue 256 (September) - Andy Coney (Editor) [2023, PDF]
Learn Hot English Magazine (September) - Andy Coney (Editor) [2022, PDF]
Advanced Grammar in Use [Extra Activities] v.2.1 - Cambridge Learning [2018] [Android]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:25

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3