gillnumil ® 24-Мар-2022 04:29

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal, Liability and Insurance Issues arising from Vaccination of Seafarers

Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: International Chamber of Shipping (ICS)
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Marisec Publications
Edition: Version 2.0 / December
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 16
Description: This Guidance addresses legal, liability and insurance issues that could potentially arise for shipowners from or in connection with vaccinations of crew for coronavirus (COVID-19). It considers questions that have been raised by members such as: whether and under what conditions a shipowner can require crew to have vaccination, what vaccines may be safely given and what might be the potential liabilities for shipowners in requiring crew vaccinations. It provides guidance on best employment practice to protect against such liabilities and information on insurance cover for such liabilities under the shipowner’s standard Protection and Indemnity (P&I) insurance.
Additional info: Includes video "Practical Information on COVID-19 vaccinations for seafarers."

Contents

Screenshots

Coronavirus-COVID-19-Legal-Liability-and-Insurance-Issues-arising-from-Vaccination-of-Seafarers

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Vaccination for Seafarers and Shipping Companies: A Practical Guide -…
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Seafarer Shore Leave Principles - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS)…
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Ship Operators for the Protection of the Health of Seafarers -…
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Roadmap for Vaccination of International Seafarers - International Chamber…
COVID-19 Vaccinations for Seafarers | Vaccinating Seafarers Benefits the World - North P&I Club…
Safely with Skuld: A Loss Prevention Guide for Seafarers - Skuld P&I Club [2023, PDF]
ISWAN for Seafarers - Seafarerswelfare [2021] [Android]
Outbreak Management Plan: Covid-19 - Intertanko [2022, PDF]
Maritime Letters of Indemnity - Felipe Arizon, David Semark [2014, PDF]
Letters Of Indemnity A Guide To Good Practice - Stephen Mills, Ben Roberts and The North of England…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3