AntaresEnif ® 13-Мар-2022 08:11
Anybody know why it might show seeder note seen: NEVER, I am currently seeding and have redownloaded even though I set the tracker up correctly with my userkey I believe. Is it because Qbittorent is my registered client, which shows up on here under my username, even though this was created in Folx which I downloaded to see if it might succeed? How do I switch my client on here from Qbit to Folx?
I am seeding with no upload limit, in a second client because the first client(qbittorrent) was acting up. Installed Transmission and it's showing me both my uploads are seeding full speed, (20mbps), the client shows 2 of the leeches, not all of them, I've disabled preferring encryption etc. The other file has been uploaded one time complete to a peer per transmission's info. Transmission can see some peers, (4) but isn't seeding to any of them. I've tried updating my client(transmission) but it still shows qbitt as my client on here, no upload credit noted. I also can't edit my forum posts with this info, or reply to anything for some reason. So I'm adding it in the only place I can, for some reason I can edit here. Any help would be much appreciated. As a test I have also deleted and redownloaded the torrent from here, it show's me seeding but no success
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript