Kongsberg SP Dual Fuel Simulator

Year: 2009
Version: 2.4.0.0259
Developer: Kongsberg
Platform: Windows
64-bit OS compatibility: yes
Language: english
Crack: Included
Description: Simulator for steam propulsion plant. 2 main boilers on MDO/HFO/BOG. Main propulsion steam turbine. Turbo pumps, etc.
Additionally: After normal installation from unzipped folder, use .exe file from zipped folder (copy to the installed directory). Shall be fine then.

Screenshots

SP Dual Fuel Simulator - 2.4.0.0259.zip

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо
Echologic1 ® 15-Мар-2022 01:09
tug hunter,
i made a new post with instruction manual.
Please, dont forget that this is not about starting/ operating internal alternative combustion engines.
This is a steam plant simulator. You start DG on start button, power SWB and proceed to steam plant.
Вложение ManualSimuladorVapor_removed.pdf (1 MB, Скачано: 141 раз)
tug hunter 06-Май-2022 22:10
83981tug hunter,
Please, dont forget that this is not about starting/ operating internal alternative combustion engines.
This is a steam plant simulator. You start DG on start button, power SWB and proceed to steam plant.
Thanks for helping me out many thanks :D
Kind regards
tug hunter 06-Май-2022 23:00
83981tug hunter,
I try a view times open valve of GO maby you can make a short video, i can't also no starting pumps for freshwater to the DG when i push starts start running and drop in RPM to 0 cant get any time to put the breaker on dthe MSB cant even start any pumps manualy.
kind regards
Echologic1 ® 22-Июн-2022 13:26
tug hunter, I can´t make a video right now, because ive been busy, im sorry for that.
Anyway, you just need to power up your main bus bar. After that, you just start preparing installation: filling up deaerator with water, filling and lighting up boiler, produsing steam and so on. To fill up at first, you have to operate electrically driven pumps. And only after you start producing steam, turbine pumps can be operated.
Good luck!

Похожие релизы

Kongsberg SP Dual Fuel Simulator v.2.4.0.0259 Instructions Manual- Kongsberg [2009]
Propulsion Trends in LNG Carriers - MAN Diesel & Turbo [2013, PDF]
MarEng Learning Tool Plus [HTML version] [2007]
Kongsberg Norcontrol Neptune Simulator - MC90-V v.2.3.0.0130 [2013]
LNG Carrier Turbine Plant Simulator v.1.1 - Yusen Marine Science & Mitsubishi Heavy Industries…
Scenarios for Kongsberg Norcontrol Neptune Simulator - MC90-V v.for version 2.3 and 2.5 - Kongsberg…
Operation of Machinery in Ships: Steam Turbine, Boilers and Auxiliary Plant - A. NORRIS, C.Eng.,…
Four Stroke Marine Engines - MAN Diesel & Turbo [2010, PDF]
XYplorer 23.70.000 - Cologne Code Company [2022, EXE]
Introduction To Practical Marine Engineering-Volume 1 Text - Alan L. Rowen,Raymond Gardner Jose…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:27

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3