Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Prince D.M.
Publisher: Kristallklar Publishing
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 511
Description: Here's what Don Prince has to say about his book:
This book - “Skizzenbuch: U-Boat Type VII C Project” is the result of over five (5) years of technical research and collaboration with: Tore Berg-Nielsen (Norway – Engineering Officer of U-995). Maciek Florek (Poland – WWII Technical Documentation Expert - Deceased in 2017), Simon J. Morris (New Zealand – Technical Artist), and Mark Hessburg (Germany - Translation Advisor).
Several years ago, I signed a publishing contract for Skizzenbuch. However, The original German mechanical and electrical schematics required a page size of 11 x 17 inches to be readable and with a total page count of 516 pages including the book covers and the index. These factors alone took Skizzenbuch out of the publishing business along with the color requirement of well over 780 photos and diagrams. I never intended Skizzenbuch to be a for-profit endeavor; I just want it to be the reference book for the WWII German Type VII C U-Boat and for the U-Boat enthusiast. I hope you enjoy all the work and efforts that we put into this book…
Don has taken the original German schematics and associated drawings and provided translations as well as color-coded overlays showing which components are utilized for a given operation like diving and surfacing.

Contents

No content.

Screenshots

Prince D.M. Skizzenbuch - U-Boat Type VII C Project, 2019.pdf

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Industrial Electricity and Motor Controls - Rex Miller, Mark Miller [2013, PDF]
Reflector Compass Equipment - Reflecta - Raytheon [2008, PDF]
Soviet and Russian Nuclear Submarines - Kopenhagen W. [2001, PDF]
Oil and Gas, Technology and Humans: Assessing the Human Factors of Technological Change - Eirik…
Underwater Welding of Offshore Platforms and Pipelines - American Welding Society [1981, PDF]
Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring, Updated 7th Edition: Current with 2017-2020 Electrical…
The Shell Combined Book of Knots and Ropework - Eric C. Fry [1981, PDF]
Marine Low Speed Diesel Engines: Volume 2 Part 17 - Dr. Denis Grifiths [2020, PDF]
Cranes Design, Practice and Maintenance - Ing. J. Verschoof [2002, PDF]
USS Indianapolis CA-35 - Steve Wiper (Editor) [1996, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3