merabi201998 12-Фев-2022 15:33
skipper3362, First of all I appreciate all members' efforts and contribution to this site, including yours and my respect to all of you.
As a rule I would ignore such provocative and sentimental comments as It is nonsense for me to get in discussion with someone and start proving that he has wrong opinion on me, he thinks wrong or something and try to change his mind. But this is exceptional circumstance as you deserve not only mine also big community's credits for your efforts for this website. However I'm still not trying to change your mind, just wish to give some clarification as there is some misunderstanding from your side.
Despite my respect I can't accept your accusations. I must say that your comment is not appropriate and I'll explain why. Looks like you didn't read my comment carefully otherwise you would understand that I can't upload due to the phone not because of the internet, I have quite decent one. My phone not have any problem but I guess the website not support uploads by phone, anyway I looked the way for hours to upload the content by phone but couldn't find, checked information section but I found info there only for PC. Maybe you don't use phone for uploads here and likely that's why you didn't get the comment.
Trust me I don't forget anything and I see others work, also I'm not against rules here, but I was until I found out the purpose for setting reputation limit, and my first comment was due to that. Also this forum is not only for me and for you as well, it is for everyone. If you had read my comment carefully you would have got that I'm not against making effort for this site nor saying that I don't want to do something back to the site, suggesting you to recheck my comment above. Those all are your personal interpretations, not necessarily correct, and it's common sense.
Anyway being so sentimental to comments and showing your anger and criticism, personal opinions and interpretations in public is not necessary, especially if It is not suitable like in this situation.
Keep up good work and making efforts for this site, everyone will see and be happy but try to not be toxic. and if you think I don't appreciate others efforts then you are wrong again. I know the cost of efforts, don't worry.
skipper3362 ® 12-Фев-2022 15:48
merabi201998, i read a lot of bla bla
the same programm where you load from the site you also can use to upload thinks to the site
i know that from qtorrent the have a phone version even you can do it in a web version.
and how to do that you can find in the information section here
How to create torrent file and ...дачу на трекере?
and wenn your at school you can try to upload your school books if the are not here yet , if you on board of your vessel you can uoload training guide , manuals etc in pdf if the are not here yet
we sea a lot of guide ther diffrents from company that can help other.
so look in to what i tell you and maybe it still possibele
but look at the post how the are so you know what kind information you must have ready to fill in the form the , with the conten page and the 3 screenshot ore picture from with in the book
with this new information for you you can go look in to it again
and you also has to possibelity to become a vip member and get acces in that way to the reputaion posts with that money the owner pay the bill for maintance and the server cost so it is not a profit model
skipper3362 ® 21-Мар-2023 11:12
dingankarsm, for this post you need reputation ore ratio
and your count for those are both 0
you can urn reputation by uploading maritime stuff that is NOT here yet
how to do that you can read in the information section
asking for reputation is NOT allowed
so it is up to you
ration you can get wenn you load post and let them stay on your client for sharing seeding , in case of removing thhem from there
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:28

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3