Year: 2021
Language: english
Genre: Safety Video
Playtime: ~30 min
Quality: HD
Format: MP4
Video: H.264 1920x1080 30 fps
Audio: AAC 48.1 KHz x 320 Kbps
Description: The work of a seafarer is inherently risky. Injuries at sea occur in various forms and personal injury is one of the most frequent among all P&I-related occurrences. Major accidents involving slips, trips, and falls comprise a significant proportion of personal injury claims. Many minor injuries, such as bumps, bruises, sprains, etc., are not reported and do not make it into the P&I statistics at all.
As part of its Learn the Ropes Series safety videos, West P&I Club addresses measures of securing floor structures within the engine room compartment.
Unlike risks that originate from overwhelming natural causes, trips and falls caused by poor housekeeping are perfectly avoidable. Whilst this new video “Secure Engine Room Floor Plates” focuses on the risks of trips and falls in engine rooms, it is equally relevant to all ship compartments.

Screenshots

Secure Engine Room Floor Plates - Learn the Ropes Series.mp4

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Standard Club's Master's Guide to Enclosed space entry - The Standard Club [2020, PDF]
Working at height and over the side DVD#2510 (Seagull Maritime Training Films) [2017, DVD]
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Container securing - The Standard Club © 2020…
Risk Focus - Identifying major areas of risk - UK P&I CLUB [2016, PDF]
Loss Prevention Video | Importance of Cyber Security [2024, MP4]
Mooring Operations - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Loss Prevention Video | Engine Room Fire Safety [202x, MP4]
Personal Injury Prevention: Building a Safety Culture [2002, DVD Video]
Lessons Learnt: Death of an Engine Rating [2023, MP4]
Navigational claims 2020 - Swedish P & I Club [2019, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:20

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3