SerTan ® 28-Мар-2019 14:15

Customizing Your Boat. Practical ideas for Improvements, Repairs and Fitting Out

Year: 1975
Language: english
Author: Ian Nicolson
Publisher: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company
ISBN: 0-442-26025-3
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 198
Description: There are details which can make my boat — or your boat — pleasant to own, a little bit safer and a tiny bit faster. That is one aspect of this book consolidated knowhow — small craft technology made easy to read and simple to apply. If a boat has a problem, there is a good chance that a solution lies within these pages. It may not be the precise answer, but it is likely to be enough to guide the owner or builder, or to suggest further ideas. Many problems are not new, and people from all over the world have invented, had brainwaves, been cunning, or applied a new idea to an old problem, or an old idea to a new one Where an answer does not appear here, there is a fair chance that it is in the earlier companion volume Designer's Notebook.

Contents

Screenshots

nicolson_i_customizing_your_boat_practical_ideas_for_improve.pdf

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The 12 volt doctor's practical handbook for the boat's electric system - Beyn E.J. [1983,…
Do It Youself Yacht Improvements - Minal R. [1997, PDF]
High Performance Sailing - Bethwaite F. [1993, PDF]
Off Grid Solar Power - A Step-by-Step Guide to Make Your Solar Power System for RVs, Vans, Cabins,…
Designer's Notebook. Ideas for Yachtcmen - Nicolson I. [1987, PDF]
12 Volt Doctors Practical Handbook 1983 Beyn - Edgar J. Beyn [1983, PDF]
The Longitude Problem - Ran Levi [Ran Levi and Kelly O’Laughlin, 2016]
Basic Boating: Piloting and Seamanship - Howard L. Adrews Alexander L. Russell [1974, PDF]
Singlehanded Sailing: The Experiences and Techniques of the Lone Voyagers - Richard Henderson…
The Boat Data Book - Ian Nicolson [2004, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:17

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3