Drugs and Alcohol at Sea, Loss Prevention

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: The Shipowners’ Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 55
Description: This booklet has been produced to aid the implementation of drug and alcohol policies
and to assist with education of drug related problems. This document has not been
compiled by medical or legal experts and where further guidance in these matters is
required, the relevant experts should be consulted.
The information and recommendations in this guidance are given in good faith and are
meant to highlight best practices, good seamanship and common sense to reduce
incidents that result in related claims. However, Members must take into consideration
the guidance and regulatory requirements given by flag States and other governing
authorities when formulating policies in line with the contents of this publication.

Contents

Screenshots

PUBS-Loss-Prevention-Drugs-and-Alcohol-at-Sea-1018.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Management of Alcohol and Drug Related Issues in the Workplace - ILO [1996, PDF]
Gard Guidance on Maritime Claims - Gard P&I Club [2013, PDF]
Guidelines for implementing the Welfare aspects of the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 - ICS and…
Guidelines for the Carriage of Refrigerated Cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
STCW Convention and STCW CODE (International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and…
Guidelines for the Control of Drug and Alcohol Onboard Ship (Second edition June 2020) - OCIMF…
Dragging Anchor Prevention - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Bunkers: a Guide to Quality and Quantity Claims - UK Defence Club [2020, PDF]
Navigation Booklet Series - The Shipowners' Club [2021, PDF]
Evidence Collection (Loss Prevention) - The Shipowners P&I [2016, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3